Tooth whitening – giving you a brighter smile
Tooth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface. It cannot make a complete colour change, but it may lighten the existing shade.
Some of the most common causes of stained teeth are:
- smoking and chewing tobacco
- drinks such as tea, coffee, red wine and dark pop drinks, such as cola
- sauces such as balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and tomato sauce
- foods such as berries, sweets and curries
- aging, medications and genetics
DIY tooth whitening
We sell home whitening kits, which allow you to be in control of when you use the whitening. This means that when teeth start to fade, you can top up your tooth whitening as necessary.
Tooth whitening can only lighten your existing tooth colour. It is not suitable for everyone and won’t work on any types of ‘false' teeth such as dentures, crowns and veneers.
Book a consultation with us at Share A Smile today and we can advise you on whether tooth whitening treatment could work for you.